Sterling Silver Collection
- As seen at Whitney Museum Shop.
- Can be worn as a lapel pin or a tie pin. (Gender Neutral).
- Sterling Silver with base metal pin closure
- 1 3/8 in. W x 1 in. H x 5/8 in. D
- 30 mm W x 18 mm H x 16mm
- DWT 2.0576 Gms 3.2
Free shipping in Continental USA
Free gift box and jewelry pouch
The artistically unique style of the sterling silver Bee pin is created in 925 sustainable sterling silver in a high mirror polish, with lustrous craftsmanship and luminosity, it is worn as either a tie pin or a lapel pin. It measures 1 3/8 inches wide by 3/4 inches high by 5/8 inches deep. The bee is suspended on reverse with a base metal pin and clutch closure. The Bee pin is worn in both Women’s and Men’s fashion. Sustainable Sterling silver is recycled, refined and not from the mining industry.
The “Bee” is representative of the extended Whitney family, and the hive as symbolic of the Whitney Museum, a home for artists and art lovers;
the real beehive located on the rooftop of the Whitney Museum produces “Flora” honey, which “sweetens” the art world and our daily lives.
- Usually ships via USPS within 1 business day after the order is placed. Delivery times are within 4-7 business days in the Continental USA; 5-10 business days to Canada;
- Sterling Silver Collection in the fine jewelry category.
- Fast & Free shipping in the Continental USA. Free gift box and jewelry pouch with every order. Free gift wrap available.
- Care instructions: Store jewelry in the velveteen pouch provided with your order. Remove jewelry prior to bathing, exercising, cleaning, swimming, gardening, and applying hair and body products. Do not use abrasives to clean. Jewelry can be cleaned with soft cloth and silver cleaner only.
Made in New York