18K Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Orchid Necklace
The Blue Orchid, (blue topaz stone), is a rare flower that dates back to Ancient Greece, representing love, strength, beauty and peace.
The "Blue Orchid" measures 1 inch high by 1 3/16 inches wide by 1/8 inch deep. Suspended on a ring it is showcased on a sterling silver snake link chain with lobster clasp closure. Bezel Cup stone setting. Also available in Sterling Silver (see Photo 2) or 18K Yellow gold plated Sterling Silver.
- Swiss Blue Topaz 6mm Round Cabochon Natural (Thailand)
- 1 in. H x 1 3/16 in. W x 1/8 in. D
- 24mm H x 30 mm W x 2.5mm D
- 7.36g including stone setting
- Free 18 in. chain included
- Free shipping in Continental USA
- Free gift box and jewelry pouch
Care Instructions: Store jewelry in the velveteen pouch provided with your order. Remove jewelry prior to bathing, exercising, cleaning, swimming, gardening, and applying hair and body products. Gold Plating is applied to the silver. Do not use abrasives when cleaning the gold plating. Jewelry can be wiped with soft cloth and diluted dishwashing soap and water only.