Sterling Silver Amethyst "Purple Pansy" Pendant Necklace AAA Natural
Sterling Silver Collection
“Purple Pansy” is representative of purple flowers worn by women Suffragettes in Late 19th- early 20th Century. On the back of piece, there is an '=' sign (equals sign) symbolic of “Equality”
The "Purple Pansy" measures 1 3/8 inch high by 1 1/8 inches wide by 1/8 inch deep. Suspended on a ring it is showcased on a sterling silver link chain with lobster clasp closure. Bezel Cup stone setting.
- 6mm Round Amethyst Natural Cabochon AAA
- 1 3/8 in. H x 1 1/8 in. W x 1/8 in. D
- 30mm H x 28 mm W x 2.4 mm D
- 10.3 grams (including stone setting)
- Free 18 in. chain included
- Free shipping in Continental USA
- Free gift box and jewelry pouch
Care Instructions: Store jewelry in the velveteen pouch provided with your order. Remove jewelry prior to bathing, exercising, cleaning, swimming, gardening, and applying hair and body products. Do not use abrasives to clean. Jewelry can be wiped with soft cloth and silver cleaner only.
Made in New York
#Suffragette #jewelry #ERAYes #michelebenjamin #floral #flower #amethyst #PERSIST #feminist #ERA #ERANow #equalpay #RatifyERA #RatifyERA2018 #ERAYes